Thursday, January 3, 2008

Happy New Year!

hello people,
happy new year...2008^^is a new life that allow me to carry on living...i sure some of u are busy celebrate on the day itself on New Year...i celebrate in 31 2007(New year Eve) ...but...i miss 2007 but it time to wave goodbye to 2007 say hello 2008!(lame)-_-
hahas:D i was so shocked that Sabrina came to my house on 31 dec when she didnt' even...actually nth to be shocked it is just a surpise...so funny playing with my cousin...but it really awaste when my age and theirs are too far and NOT CLOSE AT ALL!
haiss...when that happen i cant' hang out with them onli when i reach the age that i am allowed...and i really learn something when i came to my Primary School that i will always remeber in my whole life time until i die or even after death...that means i will forever remeber that going girls school really sucks alot!i really regret going to girl's school and i planning to go temasked secondary school...(i not so sure...about like which have girl only or mix...)i muz go check...

well i know what u thinking ok?i know i know...i write very late that why i want to apologise but actually apologise for wad sia?lols...i am sure u all are enough bored of my lameness sorry!hahas:D ok i write quite late that is many days ago in fact i have no time these days and got alot of hw even thoug i am foundation...
and u know wad ?yiwen's bdae is the day after new year...and did u know what happen to me?just because i am very excited that tomorrow was my first day of school i could not sleep and that is how i became sick and got fever like 38.7...

lols...yiwen bdae i sick and somemore it first day of school ....i know it is lame but it always happen to me when it is first day of school i will be so excited that i dont' why...lols..hahas:D opps...tomorrow got school have to sleep early ...
nite nite...
everyone...rest well....
Regards,
Cheryl