Friday, March 16, 2007

I am very sad ooo

hi guysz!!!
i am soooooooooo sad sad until canot sad....my grandmother pass away on 19 june.....i love her very much as she have many sickness....Around 7.30pm my grandmother die....i just hope tt she would rest in peace and go up to heave and be rich!!! protect me from ghost or any dirty thing and help me to pass this yrs exam to go p6 and let me go secondary and join my cousin (sabrina)mother's side go collague....any way everyone have to die no one would like live forever >.<-.-""""""""""""oh yeah one more thing i blog very late so some of u have already seen the newspaper tt my grandmother pass away....yup my name is lai shiyan cheryl but i have to use my old name ....btw i am still that cheryl who on the newspaper not other!!!!
well i never blog for so long cos....my brother.....(same reason)today i forget to take smth so i can blog haha....opps my mother call me( by handphone) liao (she maybe think tt why take so long to go to the mrt?)hahaha-.-