Friday, March 16, 2007

My Life is lame....

Actually...
now my exam is tml revising....i so long no block cos... chris always play i dont' have the chances ....o....then i have to study...haiz....finally get to block for today
well for so long never block i relieze tt my life is ok !not like last time...
My target=pass 2 subject (which is maths n english)the two important subject
oh yes....i forgot about two days ago....i have won the bedazzled competition and i get 2nd
i was sssssssssssssssooooooooooo shock cos ...actually victoria ,me and deanne is one team...and our expriment is like so dumb i mean like everyone noe....so the answer is like air occupie space >.<>
But if u get the correct ans u can choose the prize and it for free (of course)-.-""
My fren deanne she aso was in my team....but she said tt i help the least of allbut victoria(vic) say no la...cos..i went all the way to the toliet then take the tissue ....and somemore the toliet is very far away...
Well tt all i could say for 2dae...
hahahaahahahahahhahahahahahahah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!-.-"""""""