Friday, March 16, 2007

Life is Unfair!!! Never!!!!

Hi!Well life is really unfair to me...and it my enemy....because sometime when u break up wif ur best friends...it is like sooooooooo hurt!!!And i hate it...then later after u broke up wif ur best fren... ur life became boring then useless and the worse is lonely...
If u have good result and u broke up wif u best friends it is ok but for bad result u r in danger!!!
Well i am one of them...bad result and tis yr trying my best to pass...i know my mum have pay alot of money in my tution fees and i hope i will pass instead of failing again...and again....
I hate maths...but my cousin say if i hate maths i will have to bear tt subjet for another few yrs...So i got no choice tt i nid to pass it...
And p6 so stress...somemore got PSLE wahlao...i will be really dying....
English shuld pass...and Science really nid to read my notes....Chinese not tt bad la....
Chinese is my best subject...=P i dont' why...but decrease 10-....so unfair!!!!
i suppose to increase so tt i pass Why i decrease 10 marks???
haisss....Maths ar...have to do alot of pratisce!!!
Opps...I forgot i got tution hahas=D
Got to go Bye!!!
Hope u like my blog and give me some comments