Friday, March 16, 2007

Moving House

Hey there welcome to my blog...

haha...this year i move house and soooo not cool at all totally! i have to pack all my stuff and not free to do homework!!but lucky teacher never give me alot on tt day haizzz....i was very sad tt i wont' be living in siglap anymore....in fact i have to live in condo for 1 month...it is very troublesome..u have to change school bus and blah..blah..blah but i like tt place cos...i never seen a condo which is quite big b4!!!
it have swimming(of course)and coffeshop...laurdry hmm...park...tennis and aso play ground...
Well it was sad tt i onli live there for 1 month...but maybe i am sick of it cos...alot of thing happen there and spoiled..my mom and dad told me tt the owner of the rent place was veri fussy guy...
After one month i stay in my new house have to change bus again but this bus Shenna was in tt bus for onli 2 month!!!so unfair!!!haiss...got to go and eat or my mum will keep calling me!!!!
Good Bye!!