Friday, March 23, 2007

IJ LifE

Actually Mrs Irene Lim is a nice teacher but if u dont' do homework u will be in trouble...
Because on Chinese New Years day she gave us fortune cookies.. hahas so much fun...
then 2dae she gave us Browine...lol...i am Browine Gal....Dont' Eat me!!!! LOL!!!=P i act silly instead of cutie...haahaas...
I thought Life is a very dark and so lost...even lonely....but a fewdays past,i felt it is ok,not bad but i still have pain in my heart cos...i lost my best friend...
tHis pain it been here for 3 years...i am vvverryyyy sssssaaaaaaaddddddd....wHy must tis best friends leave miiie alone....tis best friend tt i have i trust her and always be wif her...i was sooooooooooooooo sad......i like her very much...but she have left me...T.T
When i was in p3 my EXBESTFRIEND and dian zi become good friends and later best friends...Shenna knows i was sad so as Olymphia but they could not help me...cos...my exbest friend was in the gang....
Well what u think?Dont' u think frens are too much? i reali hen shang xin!!!!zen me ban? i cant' do anyything ....well i ignore her and hope we will not see each other again?Do u think it is better? hm....let not meet and ignore....Great! then i wont' be lonely again....
Come On Cheryl....ni can do it !~jia you~Cherrs!